Director of Business Intelligence
We’re looking for an exceptional Director of Business Intelligence to be part of our mission and add value to our processes. If you are motivated to make a real impact on people’s lives and our planet, we would love to hear from you!
How You Can Make An Impact
The Director of Business Intelligence will be responsible for providing robust, in-depth, quantitative analysis across all things data at Enervee. You will own the vision for improving our data quality and processes. You will provide a roadmap and hold our team accountable for delivering on your vision of how data should be at Enervee. You will also help provide expertise and leadership for developing and enhancing our data platform, including driving the forward-looking features, functions, and solutions necessary to deliver on our evolving business needs.
- Define regular KPIs and operational metrics.
- Champion the implementation and adoption of new data initiatives both conceptually and in the fulfillment of critical tools and processes.
- Manage the full data lifecycle from concept to delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives.
- Build upon existing data processes and plans to implement long-term organizational data roadmap.
- Build and mentor a team of data engineers and business analysts with a high level of accountability for coaching and mentoring.
The Director of Business Intelligence reports to the SVP of Product and Marketing, and will assist in leading business executives, users, and data producers to adopt best practices for data management processes and data quality standards, creating a culture of enhanced data value within the organization.
What You Bring To The Team
An exceptional people and project manager, our Director of Business Intelligence has the ability to plan work and delegate accordingly including demonstrated success in the following areas
- At least 8 years of professional experience in data engineering and/or e-commerce roles
- Proven experience in building data function/capabilities including staff, tools, and processes
- Ability to synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data and communicate relevant insights and recommendations using data visualization
- A deep and broad understanding of core and emerging analytical methods and approaches, and how they can be deployed to drive value within a digital business
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge statistical techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking e.g., machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Experience with the following tools, languages and platforms: business intelligence and data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau, etc.) + application programming languages (i.e. Python) and reporting APIs + big data platforms (i.e.Redshift, BigQuery, EMR, Spark) + customer segmentation platforms (i.e. Segment)
Why You Will Love Being Part of Enervee
At Enervee, we believe people are our greatest asset and we want to empower you to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How We Care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program