Email Marketing Manager
Enervee is a growing enterprise SaaS company and delivers applications and services to energy providers, engaging residential customers in intuitive energy-smart purchase decisions throughout their homes. Our Engage Program is part of our service offering to capture shoppers in-market for routing them to our Choice EngineTM Platforms for Appliances and Cars. For example, here’s the Appliance Choice Engine we run for the New York utility Con Edison: https://marketplace.coned.com/ and https://cars.coned.com.
We're looking for an experienced email marketing professional to join our fast growing Engage team. Our Email Marketing Manager can be located anywhere in the US and you will be working closely with team members and partners located in Pacific, Central and Eastern time zones.
How you will make an impact
As a member of our Engage Program team, your mission is to make sure our clients’ energy-efficiency platforms succeed, by driving engaged shoppers to these platforms. As our email marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering excellent email campaigns that drive customers to make better and more energy-efficient choices purchase decisions. Every time you help a consumer make a better buying decision, you’ll be saving them money, energy, and making the world a better place!
- Develop and execute ecommerce email campaigns from beginning to end. Including strategy, messaging, copywriting, basic design, and deployment for multiple clients.
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic automated campaigns and deliver highly targeted/segmented e-commerce marketing campaigns, lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, optimization based on performance.
- Create in-depth reporting and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the approval process and revisions with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Take on any other tasks the Engage Program team might be tackling that day; we’re growing fast, and you never know what might come your way!
Why you will love being part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Email Marketing Manager to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How we care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program delivered to your homes
What you bring to the team
- 3+ Years managing email marketing programs
- Solid experience working with email marketing/automation platforms and CRMs. We currently use Iterable, but are open to other systems
- Ability to write concise, action-driving copy, while maintaining branding and voice for multiple partners.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS. We use a WYSIWYG email creator, but sometimes it needs adjustments. Our landing pages also need some customization
- Experience and a desire to own every step of an email campaign, from strategy and market research, to copy and execution